Nutritional High International Inc.
Last updated May 7, 2018.
The website located at www. milehighfliclub.com (the “Site“) is a copyrighted work belonging to Nutritional High International Inc. and its affiliated entities (“Nutritional High“, “us“, “our“, and/or “we“). Nutritional High provides cannabis products and related services which include promotional reward programs such as, but not limited to the Mile High FLÏ™ Club Rewards Program mobile applications, portals and software links, (collectively, with all other services provided through the Site, the “Services“). Certain features of the Services or Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Service or Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. References to “you” and “your” refer to you, a user of our Site and/or Services.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS. THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE REQUIRES (WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION) THAT YOU SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST US TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION, AND FURTHER (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AGAINST US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING, AND (2) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO SEEK RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND SERVICES IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CONTENT POSTED BY NUTRITIONAL HIGH ON ANY WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION, SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT SERVICE, OR ADVERTISEMENT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NUTRITIONAL HIGH DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF, ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION MADE ON THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING USER CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (EACH AS DEFINED BELOW). NUTRITIONAL HIGH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY DISPENSARY, OTHER PROVIDER OF CANNABIS-RELATED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, RETAIL LOCATION, HEALTH CARE PROVIDER, OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. NUTRITIONAL HIGH IS NOT OBLIGATED TO SCREEN DISPENSARIES, RETAIL LOCATIONS, HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR MENUS TO DETERMINE WHETHER THEY ARE QUALIFIED OR AUTHORIZED BY LAW TO PROVIDE THEIR SERVICES OR TO DETERMINE THE ACCURACY OF THEIR MENUS OR OTHER INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE.
NUTRITIONAL HIGH DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE. ANY INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICES, OR WITHIN ANY OF NUTRITIONAL HIGH’S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES OR CHANNELS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO COVER ALL POSSIBLE USES, DIRECTIONS, PRECAUTIONS, OR ADVERSE EFFECTS. SUCH INFORMATION INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, USER CONTENT, AND NUTRITIONAL HIGH-GENERATED CONTENT DERIVED FROM USER CONTENT (E.G., STRAIN HIGHLIGHTS, ATTRIBUTES, AND OTHER DATA). THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND SERVICES AND PROVIDED VIA NUTRITIONAL HIGH’S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND CHANNELS SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THE SITE, SERVICES, OR ON NUTRITIONAL HIGH’S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND CHANNELS.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT LIMIT THE MORE GENERAL DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY IN SECTIONS 8 AND 9 OR ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Eligibility and Accounts.
- Eligibility. You must be 21 years of age to use the Site and/or Services within the United States and Canada.
- Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site (e.g., to use the Services), you must register for an account with Nutritional High (“Nutritional High Account“) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; and (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information at all times. You may not create more than one Nutritional High Account. Nutritional High may suspend or terminate your access to your Nutritional High Account in accordance with Sections 5.4 and 10.
- License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Nutritional High grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Site and Services for your personal, non-commercial use. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Nutritional High grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to install and use the software Nutritional High makes available for mobile devices (“Mobile App“), in executable object code format only, solely on your own handheld mobile device and for your personal, non-commercial use. As used in this Agreement, the term “Services” includes the Mobile App. You consent to the installation on your handheld mobile device of all future updates of the Mobile App.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Services; (c) you shall not access the Site or Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Site or Services content must be retained on all copies thereof.
- Modification. Nutritional High reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Nutritional High will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or Services or any part thereof.
- Ownership. Excluding your User Content (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trade-marks, and trade secrets, in the Site and Services are owned by Nutritional High or Nutritional High’s licensors. The provision of the Site and Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title, or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. Nutritional High and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
- App Platforms. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Mobile App is dependent on the third-party app platform from which you received the Mobile App, e.g., the Apple App Store® or the Google Play® Store (“App Platform“). You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Nutritional High and not with the App Platform. Nutritional High, not the App Platform, is solely responsible for the App, the content thereof, maintenance, support services, and warranty therefor, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance, or intellectual property infringement). You agree to pay all fees charged by the App Platform in connection with the Mobile App. Each App Platform may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree before downloading the Mobile App from it. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Mobile App is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable agreements, terms, and conditions of use/service, and other policies of the applicable App Platform. You acknowledge that the App Platform (and its subsidiaries) is a third-party beneficiary of this Agreement and will have the right to enforce this Agreement. See Accessing and Downloading the Application from Apple® in Section 13.5 below for additional terms and conditions if you access or download the Mobile App from the Apple App Store.
- User Content. “User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to, or uses with, the Site or Services, including without limitation, content in the user’s profile, user reviews and/or postings. You acknowledge and agree that Nutritional High is not responsible for any User Content, including its accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Nutritional High does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or user for your use or misuse of any User Content.
- User Content – Restrictions. You agree not to use the Site, Services, or any of Nutritional High’s social media pages or channels to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content that (a) violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trade-mark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (b) is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive (e.g., material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual) or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature; or (c) in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third-party.
- User Content – Your Responsibilities. You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that makes you or any third party personally identifiable. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate the Acceptable Use Policy (defined below). You may not state or imply that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored, or endorsed by Nutritional High. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content (and not Nutritional High), you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy or other applicable laws. Nutritional High is not obligated to backup any User Content and User Content may be deleted at any time. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of your User Content, if you desire.
- License. You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Nutritional High an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully-paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Site and Services. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
- Feedback. If you provide Nutritional High any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Services (“Feedback“), you hereby assign to Nutritional High all rights in the Feedback and agree that Nutritional High shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Nutritional High will treat any Feedback you provide to Nutritional High as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Nutritional High any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
The following sets forth Nutritional High’s “Acceptable Use Policy“:
- Reviews. You agree not to post reviews on the Site, Services, or any of Nutritional High’s social media pages or channels that are not based upon your personal experience or are otherwise designed for any purpose other than providing other users on the Site with an accurate description of your personal experience. Reviews based on second-hand, non-personal experience are not allowed. In addition to the other restrictions contained in the Acceptable Use Policy, reviews posted on the Site, Services, or any of Nutritional High’s social media pages or channels must not: (a) be written exclusively in capital letters; (b) be plagiarized; (c) contain spam, advertisements, and/or links to external websites; (d) contain disparaging information about any dispensary or other provider of cannabis-related products or services employees or any other person, (e) contain overly detailed or sexual descriptions of an individual’s physical appearance, or lewd personal attacks against a specific individual or group of individuals affiliated with the dispensary or other provider of cannabis-related products or services, (f) contain references to dispensaries, other providers of cannabis-related products or services or competitors other than the product or dispensary or other provider of cannabis-related products or services being reviewed, or (g) contain unrelated personal grievances. If you are an owner, volunteer, or employee of a dispensary or other provider of cannabis-related products or services you may not post reviews about your dispensary or your products and services or about your competitors’ dispensary or its products and services. If there is a “material connection” between you and Nutritional High, you must prominently disclose that connection in close proximity to any review of a Nutritional High business, product or service that you post online. For clarity, a “material connection” means any connection between you and Nutritional High that may affect the weight or credibility of your online review and includes any employment relationship and any benefits or incentives such as monetary or other compensation, discounts, gifts and sweepstakes entries.
- Photos. Image files must exclusively feature the products they illustrate and must not include body parts, messy or cluttered backgrounds, product wrapping, currency, paraphernalia, brand names, or other any objects other than the product itself. Image files must be clear and must not be blurry, fuzzy, or contain any flash reflections. Products should be centered in the image file. Image files must contain an accurate depiction of the product they illustrate. Image files cannot contain pornography or other graphic images and must otherwise abide by the guidelines set forth in this Section 5.
- Technological Restrictions. In addition, you agree not to use the Site or Services to: (a) upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (b) send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (c) harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site or Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (e) attempt to or impersonate another user or Nutritional High or gain unauthorized access to the Site or Services, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site or Services, through password mining or other means; (f) harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Site or Services; or (g) introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Site or Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Site or Services.
- Monitoring, Suspension, and Termination. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content (including any image files or reviews), investigate, and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion (including removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Nutritional High Account in accordance with Section 10, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities) if we in our sole discretion suspect that you have violated the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of this Agreement or otherwise create liability for us or any other person.
You agree to indemnify and hold Nutritional High (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, judgments, awards, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonably attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use or misuse of the Site or Services, (ii) your User Content, (iii) your violation of this Agreement; or (iv) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Nutritional High reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Nutritional High. Nutritional High will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS; DEALS; OTHER USERS; RELEASE
- Third-Party Materials. The Site or Services might display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, articles applications or other products, services and/or materials) or contain links to third-party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Materials“). You acknowledge and agree that Nutritional High is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Nutritional High does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or user for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk. When you link to a Third-Party Material, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Material.
- Deals. The Site or Services might display, include, or make available coupons, promotional codes, giveaways, samples, and other offers from third parties, including, without limitation, regarding Third-Party Materials (collectively, “Deals“). Nutritional High displays these Deals on the Site and Services as a form of advertisement for the offerings by any such third parties (the “Offeror“) only. All Deals are offered directly by the applicable Offeror, and may be subject to additional terms, conditions, or restrictions of the Offeror or under applicable law, whether or not such additional terms, conditions or restrictions are expressly included on the Site or Services. The Offeror, and not Nutritional High, is solely responsible for: (a) redemption of the Deal; (b) compliance of all aspects of the Deal with applicable law (including without limit, the advertisement, redemption, and terms, conditions and restrictions related thereto); (c) all goods and services it provides to you in connection with the Deal; and (d) all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Deal or not.
- Other Users. Each user of the Site or Services is solely responsible for any and all of its User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content, and we assume no responsibility for any User Content. Your interactions with other Site or Service users (including dispensaries and other providers of cannabis-related products or services () are solely between you and such user. You agree that Nutritional High will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site or Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- Release. You hereby release and forever discharge Nutritional High (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish your rights with respect to, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site or Service users or Third-Party Materials. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NUTRITIONAL HIGH (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NUTRITIONAL HIGH (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, NUTRITIONAL HIGH’S (AND OUR SUPPLIERS’) LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID NUTRITIONAL HIGH IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Site and/or Services (including your Nutritional High Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site or Services in violation of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, your Nutritional High Account and right to access and use the Site and Services will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Nutritional High Account involves deletion of your User Content associated therewith from our Site, Services, and live databases. Nutritional High will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of this Agreement, including for termination of your Nutritional High Account or deletion of your User Content. Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 3.2-3.4, 4–13.
Nutritional High respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site and Services do the same. In connection with our Site and Services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our Site and Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site and Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
The Designated Copyright Agent for Nutritional High is:
Nutritional High International Inc.
77 King Street West, Suite 2905
P.O. Box 121 Toronto
ON M5K 1H1
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, AND FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE.
Except for disputes brought in small claims court, all disputes between you and Nutritional High arising out of, relating to or in connection with the Site or Services shall be exclusively settled through binding arbitration pursuant to the then-current rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA“) for commercial arbitration. There is no judge or jury in arbitration. Arbitration procedures are simpler and more limited than rules applicable in court and review by a court is limited. YOU AND NUTRITIONAL HIGH AGREE THAT ANY SUCH ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, if the class-action waiver in the prior sentence is deemed invalid or unenforceable, however, neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration. This arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if Nutritional High makes any future change to this dispute resolution provision, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) that you had already provided notice of to Nutritional High. Information on AAA and how to start arbitration can be found at www.adr.org or by calling 800-778-7879. If the arbitration in this section provision is found unenforceable or to not apply for a given dispute, then the proceeding must be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of California. You hereby accept the exclusive jurisdiction of such court for this purpose. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution. We are always interested in resolving disputes amicably and efficiently, and most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by emailing customer support at .com. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, a party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice“). The Notice to us should be sent to the address identified in Section 13.6 below.
- Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, and any ruling, decision, or award by the arbitrator, will be strictly confidential for the benefit of all parties.
- Future Changes to Arbitration Agreement. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms to the contrary, we agree that if it makes any future change to this Arbitration Agreement (other than a change to the Notice Address) while you are a user of the Service, you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within thirty (30) calendar days of the change to the Notice Address provided in Section below. By rejecting any future change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between us in accordance with the language of this Arbitration Agreement as of the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
- No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Nutritional High will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site or Services.
- Copyright/Trade-mark Information. Copyright © 2018, Nutritional High International Inc. All rights reserved. Nutritional High™, Mile High FLÏ™ and FLÏ™ (collectively, the “Marks“) are trade-marks of Nutritional High International Inc.or its licensors, Apple®, App Store®, and iTunes Store® are trade-marks of Apple, Inc. (“Apple“). Google Play® is a trade-mark of Google, Inc. You acknowledge and agree that You are not permitted to use the Marks or any third-party marks displayed on our site without prior written consent from, respectively, Nutritional High International Inc., Apple, or the owners of such third-party marks.
- Accessing and Downloading the Application from Apple. The following additional terms apply to any Mobile App accessed through or downloaded from the iTunes Store® or the App Store (“App Store Sourced Mobile App“):
- You acknowledge and agree that (i) this Agreement is concluded between you and Nutritional High only, and not Apple, and (ii) that Nutritional High, not Apple, is solely responsible for the App Store Sourced Mobile App and content thereof. The license granted to you in the Agreement to use the App Store Sourced Mobile App and Service is a non-transferable right to use the App Store Sourced Mobile App on any Apple Device that you own or control, and only as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App Store Sourced Mobile App.
- In the event of any failure of the App Store Sourced Mobile App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App Store Sourced Mobile App to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App Store Sourced Mobile App. As between Nutritional High and Apple, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Nutritional High.
- You and Nutritional High acknowledge that, as between Nutritional High and Apple, Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third-party relating to the App Store Sourced Mobile App or your possession and use of the App Store Sourced Mobile App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App Store Sourced Mobile App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You and Nutritional High acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the App Store Sourced Mobile App or your possession and use of that App Store Sourced Mobile App infringes that third-party’s intellectual property rights, as between Nutritional High and Apple, Nutritional High, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by the Terms.
- You and Nutritional High acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Mobile App, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Agreement as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Mobile App against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Without limiting any other terms of the Terms, you must comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App Store Sourced Mobile App.
- Nutritional High Contact Information:
Nutritional High International Inc.
77 King Street West, Suite 2905
P.O. Box 121 Toronto
ON M5K 1H1
Attention: Legal Department